Many new learners think that they will enrol in a reputed driving school, choose the kind of lesson which they want, select a package and get the car keys to show their skills. If you also have this kind of view then you are on the wrong track. If you are preparing for your first driving lesson, then you need to have a piece of good information as to what can happen during that. The more information you will have about these things the better it will be for you. This is also beneficial to prepare yourself for your first driving test.
Things Which You Can Expect on Your First Driving Lessons
Your first driving lesson will start after you have enrolled in a reputed driving school near Leopold and selected a package. This is the first time you will get connected with the driving instructors. They will not hand over the keys of the vehicle but the things that they will ask you is about:
- Whether you have brought all your documents or not. This might include your provisional driving license. It is a kind of proof that you can legally learn to drive without any restrictions.
- The next thing is that you will get a safe place where you can learn to drive. The instructor will pick you up from your home and will take you to a less crowded and noisy place where you can learn your driving lessons.
- Learning the cockpit drill is important. While it might look and sound easy to set the mirrors and adjust the seat before driving a car, it is not. You need to make sure that everything is in the right set of order when you are behind the wheels. The expert instructors will help you with this.
- It is always important to start with the basics and this is what you will first learn. Don’t expect to start the car and drive wherever you want. The instructor will provide you with information about the vehicle controls, engine, windscreen, accelerator, etc. You will also get to know how to start and stop the vehicle safely.
- Once the theoretical lesson is over, you will get the car keys. But this doesn’t mean you will be permitted to ride at 40 or 60 km per hour. Slow and smooth driving is what you will get to learn. Once the instructors are sure and confident that you have the ability to control the vehicle they will also allow you to proceed ahead.
In case you have missed anything, then there is nothing to worry about. They will help you out. They will provide you with all the information which you need to clear your doubts. As the professionals are in the industry for years, they will help you in the best possible manner to achieve your driving goals.
You can enrol in Start-Smart Driving School to learn the best driving lessons. Our professionally trained, experienced and qualified driving instructors have years of experience. We have great driving skills and can teach you the best driving lessons. You can easily choose the packages and the kind of driving lessons you want. If you need any help to make a decision, then we are right here to do so.